Terms and Conditions - Trivia Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – TRIVIA COMPETION APRIL 2020
1.The promoter is: Crystele Designer Homes Pty Ltd (ABN: 52 123 978 674 whose registered office is at Unit 4, 39 Topham Rd, Smeaton Grange, NSW 2567.
2.The competition is open to Australian residents aged 18+ years or over except employees of Crystele Designer Homes Pty Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee, however registration is required that allows you to participate in this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. To register to participate in this competition, on your first successful correct answer you will be contacted by the competition administrators via DM on Facebook and requested to provide your full name, email address and phone number. This information will then be used to record all of your correct answers throughout the competition and then stored to apply against your future building project. If you do not provide this information you will be unable to participate in this competition.
6. Closing date for entry will be 30/06/2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
You must like the Crystele Designer Homes Pty Ltd Facebook page, then enter correctly the daily trivia question, which will be loaded to the page on Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings. You can answer as many questions correctly as you like. Each correct answer generates a $100.00 credit towards upgrades or inclusions for your home building project with Crystele Designer Homes Pty Ltd.
9. This offer is open to new clients - those who currently DO NOT have a signed tender and/or building contract currently with Crystele Homes as at 1st April 2020.
10. There is only 1 entrant per contract, eg, if a husband and wife are building a new home together and both enter the trivia competition, only 1 person’s credit will be counted towards their project.
11. Credit is available for use up until midnight on the 31st December 2021, at which time the credit will expire.
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered other than what is mentioned. The prizes are not transferable.
15. The Promoter, their agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize.
16. The winner will be notified by email and/or Direct message on Facebook within 3 days of the closing time of each question. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the credit from the participant.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
20. Any personal data relating to any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. Crystele Designer Homes Pty Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
22. Crystele Designer Homes Pty Ltd decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
If you wish to discuss any of these terms and conditions, please contact us on:
PO Box 752, Narellan NSW 2567